General Information and Guidelines
(1) The school holds the Assessments & follows the promotion policy strictly in accordance with the guidelines provided by Central Board of Secondary Education.
(2) Parents are allowed to see the valued answer papers of their wards during Open House.
(3) Maintenance of all books and note books carries marks. Children must keep them properly.
(4) Now a days children are choosy in food. They do not eat nourishing food. So, it is compulsory for all students to bring Chapati, Vegetable and Salad in their tiffins.
(5) Any sort of fancy or decorative jewellery or precious things are not allowed to be worn in school . The school will not be responsible for any loss of jewellery or precious things.
(6) The students should converse in English only in the school premises.
(7) Students are expected to maintain discipline and observe good manners.
(8) Students should be very neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all the working days. No relaxation is acceptable in this regard.
(9) Shouting, whistling or running in corridors is strictly prohibited.
(10) Non-vegetarian food is strictly prohibited in the school.
(11) Students must attend celebrations & functions arranged in the school.
(12) Parents are requested to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children progress by paying attention to their regularity, punctuality and discipline and take interest in their child’s work. They should check the school diary every day.
(13) Care must be taken of all school property and if any damage is done it will be made good by the concerned students together with a fine imposed for the offence.
(14) It is compulsory for the students to complete 90% of the attendance in the year.
(15) Parents are requested not to enter classroom to see their children or teachers during school hours without prior permission of the principal.
(16) Parents should make sure that for any absence of their ward from the school, written intimation is sent to the class teacher.
(17) Parents are advised to take their ward for regular health check up. They are expected to take care of the hygiene of their wards.
(18) Parents are advised not to allow their wards to carry any electronic gadgets like mobile phone, MP3.MP4 Players etc. If found, the same will be permanently confiscated by the school. Use of vehicles by the students is strictly prohibited.